20 July 2008

Whale Season












There are literally hundreds of whales here!! Its very exciting!
The humpbacks and southern right whales come to our coast line to calf, which means we have been having incredible sightings every day for the last month or so.

I have taken some pics but they are on my other computer so I will load them up when i get a chance.

Sam, Sarah and Alex came to visit me at the beginning of the month. We all had a fabulous time, despite the food poisoning!!
Also Paddy one of the other GVIs came to visit. We went to the billabong pro surf competition at J'Bay.

I helped host a Scientists Symposium at the park, where Scientists who work at the park came and presented their projects. It went really well and I learnt lots!!

Anyways here are some piccies of the above mentioned, as well as mousy (for his adoring fans!)

Love u

Lau xx

No comments: